How many rooms do I need to block in order to qualify for a group rate?
Group discounts are offered on room blocks of 6 or more rooms. For groups of five or fewer rooms, please contact the reservation desk for assistance.
For the best service, we ask you provide the following:
- Name of the booker
- Arrival and departure dates
- Type of group (tour bus, sports team, corporate event, wedding, etc.)
Contact name, address and phone number
I would like to proceed with blocking off my rooms.
To secure your booking, you will need to make a 50%deposit of the total booking, a list of names of the guests will be requested for allocation of rooms.
Guests can make reservations using one of the methods below:
- Online reservation – The guest will be able to make a reservation through our website or other booking sites. It is cheaper to book directly with us.
- Telephone –the Reservation Office can be reached at 011 0280274 or 0630547792 This is a faster way of making a reservation.
The reservations officer will supply a cut-off date when you make your reservation. Your cut-off date is the last date we will be able to hold rooms . After the cut-off date, any rooms not reserved will be released back into our inventory.
How do I reserve meeting space?
Our meeting space can be rented to the groups staying with us or to the public. The room requirements vary on the size of space needed. Rental and/or service fees will apply. For more information, please contact the front office.
What are payment options?
You will have two options:
- After the deposit has been received the guests can pay the balance with a bank card at check-in.
Electronic Funds Transfer works better, the guest will be requested to present proof of payment before check in.
50% deposit is required to secure the booking and full payment for the booking must be paid before or at check in time.
Cancellation on the day of arrival requires full payment for the Reservations booked, a 50%of the booking cancellation fee per room reserved is charged for other cancellations.
Minimum Age to Reserve a Room
Ikaze Guest Lodge is a Christian based business and promote Christian values, we request that guests who book rooms with us as couples be married so that our standards are not compromised.